I have a treat for you guys this week! I’m giving away 4 prizes:
1. Random Giveaway for any Jelly Roll courtesy of Fat Quarter Shop (scroll down to enter)
3. Another swap participant will receive a book courtesy of Puddleducks Fabrics, and a charm pack from my stash.
4. One lucky reader who’s made something from a Stashtacular tutorial will win a $25 gift certificate from 1Choice4Quilting. You better get busy and put it in the Flickr group by Friday! I’ve published an iPod/mobile phone holder, Sweet Baby Dreams quilt top, and the Pleated Hostess Apron! There’s also a clothes pin keeper and reusable shopping bag. Plus you can check out Spontaneous Threads and Blue Bird Sews for even more tutorials!
And today’s tutorial is by Kelly at Blue Bird Sews who is making a Shrinking Squares Quilt Top!
So here’s Manic Monday for you to leave a link or two:
And here’s how to get in on the Jelly Roll giveaway from Fat Quarter Shop:
You have up to 4 chances to win:
1. Leave a comment – you don’t have to be a follower but I will have to be able to get ahold of you if you win, so leave your email address.
2. If you are a follower, leave me a comment letting me know how you follow (RSS, GFC, etc.)
3. Go over to Fat Quarter Shop and tell me your favourite line of fabric.
4. Tweet or Facebook about this giveaway – there are some buttons at the bottom of the post to make it easy
So get busy winning!
© J C Excell, 2011