Hello! I’m doing this in a separate post today for simplicity’s sake. So here goes!
A year ago today, I started out at www.excellcrafts.blogspot.com. I had no idea there were thousands of craft bloggers; I’m kinda glad I didn’t know, really.
I soon decided a name change was necessary, so www.sewhappygeek.blogspot.com was born. But it wasn’t long before I started to want things that Blogger couldn’t provide. So I learned some HTML and started my own website, www.sewhappygeek.co.uk. I am so glad I did!
In the past year, my tastes in sewing have become a bit more specialised: I do a lot of quilting and only a little bit of handbags and other things. So my blog has changed too. But I still try to do a tutorial every Tuesday, and I freely admit that connecting with you guys has been the #1 thing that keeps me going.
So, with all that, I think it’s time for a celebration, don’t you? In order to celebrate my new pattern, Square It Up, which is on sale in my etsy shop and on Fat Quarter Shop’s website, the kind fabric fairies over at Fat Quarter Shop have generously offered a quilt top kit to one of my readers!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- a copy of my new pdf pattern, Square It Up, available for $8 at Fat Quarter Shop.
- one layer cake of Sophie by Chez Moi from Fat Quarter Shop
- 1/2 yard of a coordinating solid for the sashing
- 1/2 yard of Sophie yardage for the center and corner squares
- Go to Fat Quarter Shop and tell me your current favourite line.
- be a follower of my blog (just tell me how you follow – RSS, GFC, etc)
- be a follower of the Jolly Jabber, Fat Quarter Shop‘s blog & leave me a comment telling me
- if you tweet or facebook about this giveaway, let me know – there are handy icons at the bottom of the post to make it easy 😉
- BONUS: if you follow me via Facebook or Twitter, tell me which.
© J C Excell, 2011