I kinda owe you guys an apology, although I’m not sure anyone noticed (besides Melissa – nothing ever gets by her) – I took last Tuesday, Thursday and Friday off without notice. Tuesday was supposed to be baby quilt tutorial day, but the photo shoot pics were still on my hubby’s laptop, so although I wrote it, I couldn’t publish it as it’s usually helpful to know what it looks like before you make it! Thursday was…one of those ‘meh’ days. Friday was my trip to the Stitch & Craft Show at Olympia, which I’ll tell you about on Wednesday. This Friday, I’ll have double features to make up for last week.
To be honest, I’ve been fighting burnout recently. I go into my sewing room, look around, and feel apathetic about every WIP I’ve got. I’m not sure what my problem is. Maybe I need a holiday? So in order to recharge my batteries, I’ll take next Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday off. (I think.) But I’ll still be doing Manic Monday and Feature Friday, so don’t worry about that. I’m hoping the Mini Quilt Competition I’m starting to organise will get my creative muse singing again.
Linky Party Rules:
- You can link anything you’ve created – an etsy shop, blog or tutorial, whatever.
- You can leave up to 2 links
- Please visit at least one other link and comment!
- I’ll be featuring a few on the blog on Feature Friday
- You are welcome to add my party button to your blog, but you don’t have to!