I want to say thank you to everyone who commented on my post about my depression – I’ve still got a few emails left to answer, but I wanted to let you all know how grateful I am to have such good ‘virtual’ friends. You guys really lifted my spirits and helped me to see that there is a better time down the road – I just have to keep slogging along till I get there.
Also, last week we had a tie for most popular link!
Q from JAQS Fabrics made this adorable chevron quilt – I just love the stripey binding!
Ok, and now for this week’s linky party:
- You can link anything you’ve created – an etsy shop, blog or tutorial, recipe or project, whatever.
- You can leave up to 2 links
- Please visit at least one other link and comment!
- I’ll be featuring a few on the blog on Feature Friday
- You are welcome to add my party button to your blog, but you don’t have to!
If you’d like to receive my blog feed in your Google Reader (or any other reader) just click on the Feedburner (RSS) link below.
© J C Excell, 2012