Sorry things have been so quiet around here – we’ve been pretty swamped with getting the house ready to put it on the market. And then yesterday my husband tried to clean something. I’m sure you’ve had this happen in your house – someone cleans something and the results are SO disastrous that you have to redecorate. Yeah. So we spent yesterday scrambling to get to B&Q to buy paint, then spent the rest of the day painting the bedroom ceiling. And now we have to do the walls, too, so we have to pull out all the furniture. Guess who gets to clean behind it???
So I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone else has been up to, because I’m feeling rather sorry for myself that my crafting time has been so limited.
Linky Party Rules:
- You can link anything you’ve created – an etsy shop, blog or tutorial, recipe or project, whatever.
- You can leave up to 2 links
- Please visit at least one other link and comment!
- I’ll be featuring a few on the blog on Feature Friday
- You are welcome to add my party button to your blog, but you don’t have to!
If you’d like to receive my blog feed in your Google Reader (or any other reader) just click on the Feedburner (RSS) link below.
© J C Excell, 2012