So you may have noticed I wasn’t here last week. That’s because I was reading – I averaged nearly 600 pages per day, which as you can imagine doesn’t leave much time for anything else. For some reason, when I read fiction I can’t bear to put it down. I simply MUST know what’s happening next. And it’s no good saying to myself After this chapter is over I’m going to do computer chores. I turn into Procrastination Central!
So I’m going on a fiction diet – the only fiction I’ll allow myself to buy is on audio, since I listen to that while I’m sewing. No more Kindle books for me! I need to get some real work done.
How about you? Do you have trouble doing anything else when you read a good book?
Linky Party Rules:
- You can link anything you’ve created – an etsy shop, blog or tutorial, recipe or project, whatever.
- You can leave up to 2 links
- Please visit at least one other link and comment!
- I’ll be featuring a few on the blog on Feature Friday
- You are welcome to add my party button to your blog, but you don’t have to!
If you’d like to receive my blog feed in your Google Reader (or any other reader) just click on the Feedburner (RSS) link below.
© J C Excell, 2012