Sorry for the late post! I taught at the college today and then got so wrapped up in sewing charity quilt blocks and listening to my new audiobook that I totally forgot to post!
On the house front: we had a couple come see the house on Saturday which meant that we had to stay up very late Friday painting the bedroom. It’s a nice neutral shade of magnolia now which I hate but since it looks brighter I’m not too fussed. Sadly the couple decided to make an offer on a different house but at least we had a clean house for about an hour. keeping this house clean is pretty hard with 3 people living in it! I hope someone buys it soon! Fingers crossed! And my tummy seems to be all sensitive again so I’ve been spending a lot of time curled up in bed with stomach cramps. Yuck city! It’s a bit more settled now but I’m still having to take meds for it. When it rains, it pours over here!
How has your week and weekend been? And I’m eager to see what everyone’s been up to in the links!
Linky Party Rules:
- You can link anything you’ve created – an etsy shop, blog or tutorial, recipe or project, whatever.
- You can leave up to 2 links
- Please visit at least one other link and comment!
- I’ll be featuring a few on the blog on Feature Friday
- You are welcome to add my party button to your blog, but you don’t have to!
If you’d like to receive my blog feed in your Google Reader (or any other reader) just click on the Feedburner (RSS) link below. 🙂
© J C Excell, 2012