Hello and welcome to another full week of Stashtacular! Today, Kelly of Blue Bird Sews shares a pin cushion tutorial for these little adorable babies:
And Kimberly of Fat Quarter Shop has been kind enough to give away a jelly roll, so if you want to get in on that, scroll down:
And let’s not forget it’s Manic Monday Linky Party:
Linky Party Rules:
- You can link anything you’ve created – an etsy shop, blog or tutorial, whatever.
- You can leave up to 2 links
- Please visit at least one other link and comment!
- I’ll be featuring a few on the blog on Feature Friday
- You are welcome to add my party button to your blog, but you don’t have to!
So, to enter the giveaway, there are 3 ways to win:
- If you’re a follower, leave a comment telling me so.
- Go over and visit our lovely sponsor, Fat Quarter Shop, and tell me your favourite fabric line.
- If you like SewHappyGeek on facebook, or follow along on Twitter, tell me in a comment.
- Bonus entry: If you are participating in the Stashtacular fabric swap, tell me your flickr name.
My WordPress contest plug in will choose the winner on Saturday morning and I’ll announce the winner in a post.
© J C Excell, 2011