Hello!! Another week of crafting fun ahead of us. I’ve got some good stuff for my lovely readers this week. I promise you’ll be happy.
I know I mentioned that I had learned how to knit, but I haven’t actually said much about it. Well, I’m a Ravelry and KnittingHelp.com addict. Thanks to those two sites and my friends Bonnie and Shanna, I made this pair of socks:
This is the Easy Peasy Socks for First-Timers pattern by Stacey’s FreshStitching and I am telling you, it was like being in a class! She explains everything in such an easy-going, clear way that I made a pair for Buzz and do you see that 3rd sock in the backgroud? That’s Savi wearing the first sock of my pair. I am a total sock addict now!
Right, on with the show!
Linky Party Rules:
- You can link anything you’ve created – an etsy shop, blog or tutorial, whatever.
- You can leave up to 2 links
- Please visit at least one other link and comment!
- I’ll be featuring a few on the blog on Feature Friday
- You are welcome to add my party button to your blog, but you don’t have to!
© J C Excell, 2011