Hello! Did everyone have a nice weekend? We went grocery shopping Saturday (um, yeah, it was thrilling.) and I got a bit of sewing in, and yesterday we shot and edited the foundation pieced Quatra-Star block tutorial for the QAL. Well, when I say ‘we’, what I really mean is Mike. All I did was sew and talk. I sound like an idiot and I say ‘Um…’ way too many times, so please be gentle on me when you watch it tomorrow.
What did you all get up to? Come chat with me on Twitter – it’s my favourite way to chat!
Linky Party Rules:
- You can link anything you’ve created – an etsy shop, blog or tutorial, whatever.
- You can leave up to 2 links
- Please visit at least one other link and comment!
- I’ll be featuring a few on the blog on Feature Friday
- You are welcome to add my party button to your blog, but you don’t have to!
P.S. Because I write a non-Blogger blog, I am one of those unfortunates who will lose my Google Friend Connect widget soon. I really value you as a reader and follower, and I’d like to ask you to consider following me on BlogLovin’, a free service built specifically for people to follow their favourite blogs, or by Feedburner, which is an RSS feed. Thanks!! 🙂
© J C Excell, 2011