Jenevieve of Buttons, Ribbons and Other Things is so sweet – she gave me a Stylish Blogger Award! Seriously, she really is awesome! She was one of my first followers and she’s consistently been the most supportive, plus her jewelry and stuff is amazing!
I’m supposed to tell you 7 fairly random things about myself, and pass the award on to 15 other bloggers. So here goes:
- I’m an American who’s lived in the UK for almost 9 years. I came over to marry my wonderful husband, Buzz. My daughter Savi (age 12 going on 35) lives with us too. She’s awesome.
- I taught myself how to sew with a cheap sewing machine and a book about 18 months ago.
- I sew nearly every day – GEEK!!!
- I believe that if a pudding doesn’t have chocolate, it’s a wasted opportunity.
- My dad’s name is Doc Hollada, pronounced ‘Holiday’. Yep.
- I have over 60 books about Queen Elizabeth I. My house is filled with history books.
- I have a shrine to Carrie Fisher in my living room, including a personalised, signed photo that Buzz got me for Xmas one year.
Ok, so I had a really hard time choosing only 15 blogs I love and want to support because I follow LOADS of blogs now that I have a really good smartphone. But here goes: