Hello! Did you have a good weekend? What did you get up to? Today is my first day back teaching Patchwork & Quilting at Cantell College – I’m so excited to be back with my gals! I’m teaching them the QAL quilt this term, and next term we’ll quilt and bind it. So much fun!
Linky Party Rules:
- You can link anything you’ve created – an etsy shop, blog or tutorial, whatever.
- You can leave up to 2 links
- Please visit at least one other link and comment!
- I’ll be featuring a few on the blog on Feature Friday
- You are welcome to add my party button to your blog, but you don’t have to!
P.S. Because I write a non-Blogger blog, I am one of those unfortunates who will lose my Google Friend Connect widget soon. I really value you as a reader and follower, and I’d like to ask you to consider following me on BlogLovin’, a free service built specifically for people to follow their favourite blogs, or by Feedburner, which is an RSS feed. Thanks!! 🙂
© J C Excell, 2011