Hey guys! How was your weekend? Mine was ok – got a bit of sewing in. Savi has a nasty cold/throat infection, so we pretty much holed up in the house all weekend. It was kinda nice.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot: if you’re looking for some brilliant deals and codes for Cyber Monday sales, go check out Friday’s post or the shops themselves for 20%-25% off codes for my shop, the Intrepid Thread and Skye Reve Fabrics. Fabric Shoppe has some great sales on as well. I myself couldn’t resist and bought the whole Delighted line for $1.66 per fat quarter from Julie at the Intrepid Thread so Buzz can give it to me as a pressie. Xmas Score!!!
Why should you be buying yourself fabric for Xmas? Well, there might just be an opportunity to use 10 FQs of that fabric in a Sampler QAL on a certain blog after the Xmas kerfuffle calms down. I won’t give you details now, but trust me. You want 10 FQs. You NEED 10 FQs.
Anyhoo, here’s the linky party:
Linky Party Rules:
- You can link anything you’ve created – an etsy shop, blog or tutorial, whatever.
- You can leave up to 2 links
- Please visit at least one other link and comment!
- I’ll be featuring a few on the blog on Feature Friday
- You are welcome to add my party button to your blog, but you don’t have to!
© J C Excell, 2011