Yay, we all had wonderful Christmas holidays, right? And have you been up to anything sewing-wise? I got a few bee blocks done, and of course I got the first blocks for the Sew. Happy. Quilt. QAL finished for the tutorials. They’re looking really good, if I do say so myself. (If you haven’t heard about the QAL, you should go check it out! It’s gonna be fun!)
Linky Party Rules:
- You can link anything you’ve created – an etsy shop, blog or tutorial, whatever.
- You can leave up to 2 links
- Please visit at least one other link and comment!
- I’ll be featuring a few on the blog on Feature Friday
- You are welcome to add my party button to your blog, but you don’t have to!
© J C Excell, 2011