Hello! How was your weekend? Ours was nice, but we didn’t get much housework done – no cleaning and no sorting out extraneous junk in order to facilitate moving to a bigger house. At this rate, we’ll never move anywhere. I did write a list, though. That’s an accomplishment of sorts, right? I wrote all the jobs we have to do to get the house ready to put it on the market. It’s a depressing list. Ugh. I’m tired of thinking about it already.
Anyway, I am pretty excited to see what you’ve all been up to!
Linky Party Rules:
- You can link anything you’ve created – an etsy shop, blog or tutorial, whatever.
- You can leave up to 2 links
- Please visit at least one other link and comment!
- I’ll be featuring a few on the blog on Feature Friday
- You are welcome to add my party button to your blog, but you don’t have to!
P.S. Because the Google Overlords want to force the entire planet into using their crappy social application, my Google Friend Connect has been cancelled. But you can still get me in your Google Reader (or any other reader) by clicking on the Feedburner (RSS) link below.
Subscribe in a reader
© J C Excell, 2012