Hello!!! Sorry for the radio silence – I had my bilateral knee arthroscopies last Tuesday and have been recovering since then. I’m happy to report that I’m already taking less pain medicine for my knees than I was before the surgery, and although I’m not at 100% yet, I feel SO much better. I still can’t sit for long periods with my knees bent as it gets a bit uncomfortable, so I’m not getting much sewing done and even sitting at the computer starts to feel weird after a bit. But it’ll come soon, so I’m ok with waiting. Kinda.
Linky Party Rules:
- You can link anything you’ve created – an etsy shop, blog or tutorial, whatever.
- You can leave up to 2 links
- Please visit at least one other link and comment!
- I’ll be featuring a few on the blog on Feature Friday
- You are welcome to add my party button to your blog, but you don’t have to!
P.S. Because the Google Overlords want to force the entire planet into using their crazy social application, my Google Friend Connect widget has been cancelled. But you can still get me in your Google Reader (or any other reader) by clicking on the Feedburner (RSS) link below.
© J C Excell, 2012