Hello! I hope you all had wonderful weekends. Saturday was Savi’s Stagecoach play, and they did a sort of singing, dancing rendition of Young Frankenstein. Hubs took some great pics, and I’m hoping to be able to post some of them this week. Savi and Hubs spent the entire weekend miserable with colds, which I’m really hoping I don’t catch. But I probably will, so I’m trying not to think too much about it. Instead I’m intent on finishing the last book of The Baroque Trilogy (which is awesome!) so that maybe I can think about getting some sewing and knitting accomplished. Wish me luck!
Linky Party Rules:
- You can link anything you’ve created – an etsy shop, blog or tutorial, whatever.
- You can leave up to 2 links
- Please visit at least one other link and comment!
- I’ll be featuring a few on the blog on Feature Friday
- You are welcome to add my party button to your blog, but you don’t have to!
P.S. Because the Google Overlords want to force the entire planet into using their crazy social application, my Google Friend Connect widget has been cancelled. But you can still get me in your Google Reader (or any other reader) by clicking on the Feedburner (RSS) link below. 🙂
© J C Excell, 2012