Oh my, Monday already? Did you guys get up to anything nice? I worked on an easy quilt for myself…my lovely mum brought over some lovely Riley Blake Sugar and Spice from fabricshoppe a long time ago and I have decided to do an easy, HST lap quilt to ease myself back into quilting larger things. I had a super secret project that I had started quilting before my surgery, but my Brother Innovis 50 has a very small throat space, and shoving a big quilt through the machine still hurts my arm.
Actually, that brings something to mind. I’ve been thinking about getting a Pfaff Quilt Expression 4.0. Now, there are a few good reviews online, but I was wondering, do you happen to have a QE4? If not, what do you sew and quilt on? Do you love your machine? I’m saving up my teaching ££ for a wider machine, but there are so many on the market and it’s a bit overwhelming, to tell you the truth. So any input you’ve got will be truly appreciated.
And I can’t wait to see what you’ve all got going on!
Linky Party Rules:
- You can link anything you’ve created – an etsy shop, blog or tutorial, whatever.
- You can leave up to 2 links
- Please visit at least one other link and comment!
- I’ll be featuring a few on the blog on Feature Friday
- You are welcome to add my party button to your blog, but you don’t have to!
© J C Excell, 2011