Hello!!! Sorry for the late posting today – I got my Mirena coil out and yikes! Cramps and everything. And because I haven’t had cramps or any of the more annoying aspects of being a woman for around 9 years, I’m not dealing with it very well. Actually, all I’ve done is sit on the couch and read. Perhaps a tad bit lazy but since I’m still fighting that low feeling, it simply feels like too much effort to do anything else. Is that pathetic?
Anyway, I have a couple of features from last week’s linky party:
Linky Party Rules:
- You can link anything you’ve created – an etsy shop, blog or tutorial, recipe or project, whatever.
- You can leave up to 2 links
- Please visit at least one other link and comment!
- I’ll be featuring a few on the blog on Feature Friday
- You are welcome to add my party button to your blog, but you don’t have to!
If you'd like to receive my blog feed in your Google Reader (or any other reader) just click on the Feedburner (RSS) link below.
© J C Excell, 2012